Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

so quiet

So it has been pretty quiet around here .... I have been stitching alot though.... I have alot done on the packages, but I wont be able to send them till Friday probably now... I did, however take your envelope to the ups today Andrea, even though the post office wont be open till tomorrow ... I hope all is well this weekend I hope to make it to a corn maze with the kids .... :) and get some long ago films developed Anyone can post here .... on my page, I have no feeling of it being mine... it is ours ;) just so you all know... some of you seem to have busy busy lives ;) Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com