Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Christmas

So ... for my gift to ALL those who stitched in last years RR (Egyptian Round Robbin) AND to Pixie who is joining our next RR :) the 3 Ladies I will be sending out your Christmas gifts as soon as I recieve them in the mail ... shouldnt be too long I decided to buy you some linen from Enchanted Fabrics You are a great group :) note : if you are in the 3 Ladies I bought fabbie that should match your pick of the 3 :) so exciting MY GIFT TO YOU ..... Never ever say no to the stash queen lol Laura p.s. Nicole - miss you... please note I hope your gift matches some stash in your wish list ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com