Thursday, October 4, 2007

Christmas

So ... for my gift to ALL those who stitched in last years RR (Egyptian Round Robbin) AND to Pixie who is joining our next RR :) the 3 Ladies I will be sending out your Christmas gifts as soon as I recieve them in the mail ... shouldnt be too long I decided to buy you some linen from Enchanted Fabrics You are a great group :) note : if you are in the 3 Ladies I bought fabbie that should match your pick of the 3 :) so exciting MY GIFT TO YOU ..... Never ever say no to the stash queen lol Laura p.s. Nicole - miss you... please note I hope your gift matches some stash in your wish list ....

1 comment:

pcsolotto said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com