Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

Touchdown

Just want to touch base and say hi... Vanessa, I got the package today :) so it is safe and sound. I also am upstairs stitching on my 3 Ladies piece, so I can send it on time. Rebekah, WOW! I already signed you up - because you said you thought you would join... you are fast!! I have a tail done on my dragon from yesterday! My goal is to stitch every day this week since we have no college.... Here is a pic of Dante...Jon is holding him, and he is so big, that Dante looks like a football lol Touchdown!!!! Such a cutie... Gee Grandpa, is this how you teach a baby football? LOL Laura

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com