Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

A package is recieved today :) so nice :)

Here are the pics from the Hooked on Exchanging round that I just recieved from Carol S. She sent me a cute mattress pincushion titled: Friendship Knows No Season : Pine Mountain Designs stitched on 36 ct Summer Khaki; Edinburgh Linen stitched in DMC 100 pearl headed pins, Mango Mandarin body cream (nice), Some really pretty dotted ribbon, a 9x12"piece of Starry Night linen from the Dye Shop... this has cute little stars within the linen :) so so so cute.. I do not know what to stitch on it yet :) a set of Mary Engelbreit buttons, and last, but definitely not least :) a Nora Corbett design: Lilly from the Pixie Couture Collection. I am so so thrilled, thank you Carol :) what a nice exchange this was :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

You are welcome! The saying on the pincushion was carefully chosen for you ;-) Enjoy!!

Vanessa said...

Wow! What a great collection. I am sure you will enjoy doing Lilly - I have Fern and just started her - I love green. They are supposedly quick to do.

Cindy F. said...

What a great and fun exchange!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com