Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 3, 2008

Exchanges to April

Here are the squares that I finished for April in our Fair and Squares group, and at the bottom is the Shepherd`s Bush Halloween bag that I also finished for April because she was also my Fair and Square partner.... She has recieved her items so I thought I would post a picture of my finishes here :) I am making a resolution ... early.... After my final Matress Pinkeep exchange I will be working on finishing some of my projects. As much as I love exchanging it has taken a lot of time away from my stitching that I do not have. I will probably not be able to get back into the group because their limit is already reached and the waiting list is long, but I can always peek at what they are up to!! April loved her exchanges, and has recieved them.

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com