Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stitching Lottery 2 DRAGON RELATED SWAP!

Time for a new Stitching Lottery and, although it looks like Christmas this is a fun one!!! Requirements: DRAGON RELATED!!! FINISHED PIECE in other words if you decide to join this round you must stitch a dragon related project, and it must be finished into a piece such as a pillow, small quilt, nice frame, cube, pinkeep, scissor fob, keeper, etc. The ideas are limitless. Please only sign up if you plan to complete, since it will be an exciting gift for the lucky winner !! MUST SEND OUT BY DECEMBER 1ST Take a picture before sending, so that you may post once it is recieved. Who will get the Dragon treasure??? DUE.. TO SEND OUT DECEMBER 1ST SIGN UP IN THE KEEPING TRACK FORUM ON THE RIGHT :)

4 comments:

Carol said...

Sign me up, dear one! I am dying to stitch a dragon!

Solitary Raven said...

You`re in :)
Welcome to the
Dragon Lottery!

drea_dear said...

Laura,

I'm going to pass this time. Handmaking Christmas and birthday presents, thinking about having to have things done before Christmas eve so they can be shipped, finishing Emma's Garden #2, trying to lose weight - all of these things add up to knowing when your plate is full enough! :) I love your little dragon icon, though! He's cute!

Andrea

Rebekah said...

I'm going to try to do this one. I have tons on my plate as well but it should start getting better after my sister's wedding is over. If I decide that I'm definitely in, I'll post on the Keeping Track page.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com