Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our trip

well, the pictures with Santa have to wait until next week. I will explain. The first thing Dante and I did was meet up with my friends Sonja and Cuca. Sonja is Cuca`s mom, and also my co-worker. We then went to Molbaks. I did not think it would be so crowded, but apparently they sell a lot of Christmas trees and pointsettias. I forgot to take my camera in, but thought we would see santa at the mall. We saw him at Molbaks... and I will take Dante there again, to get a picture with him soon. We did buy a pointsettia, I love the pinkish red color and the white trim!!!

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com