Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

wanna see!

off to stitch for the night :) I have looked at the blogs, and it was quite a treat... thinking of several to do`s for my list... I had a finish this week but cannot post till it is recieved... cannot wait :) I also am working on : MIRABILIA : NORA CORBETT`S GATHERING EGGS I have loved this for so long, and thought it better find its way into my rotation :) love working on it as well... happy stitching and a good night to all The pic is of Dante... who thinks he is showing us his teeth, what he doesnt understand is they arent in yet! He sure is being a ham though! he shows em off - proudly to everyone!!! adorable! He is quite funny and happy!

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Dante IS adorable:)

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com