Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Andrea`s Lady

Photobucket Here is the progress on Andrea`s 3 Ladys - Fairy Queene ... all I have left is to put about 10 stitches of silver in the upper left corner. Vanessa, I had more stitching time this past few weeks, and have caught up on a lot! One of the things I caught up on was re-organizing my floss boxes. I do this every year ... :) it takes forever when I do because I wind every single skein that isnt wound. I instituted some new storage ideas as well... Perhaps soon I can take some pics. Happy Stitching... * Andrea`s piece is gorgeous... I have to do the other 2 ladies when we are finished... everytime I see more, I know this!

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

WOW! Beautiful progress!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com