Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Black Swan: Lily Pond Dreams

Black Swans: Lady of the Pond I started a new project for my rotation. My goal this year is to finish all of my rotation projects, it includes all of my WIPS :) imagine that... 2010 WIP free... we shall see :) this is Black Swans :Lily Pond Dreams :) Love it... Jon has never seen it, and he is liking it... it is very colorful, and this helps ... Happy Stitching to all... I will try to not bore you with daily updates of progress... only when it is huge :) Sometimes incentive helps...

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Oooh, pretty! Love the colors:)

Ruth said...

Well, I hope you won't be completely WIP free! No stitching in progress would be a sad thing ;-)

Solitary Raven said...

LOL... dont worry, I will start a new rotation when 2010 arrives, it will include 12 charts I want to complete that year :) that is my plan... some will be huge, and some will be small. Btw... I should mention that there is no way I can finish the Matter of Time chart by Nemia Rucker, SO I think I will make that one a five year goal :) Thank you for the note :) ***
Laura

drea_dear said...

I love those colors!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com