Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dragon Finish

I see Carol has gotten her dragon basket. The dragon fits onto the basket, and is tied to it with a ribbon as well. :) This is a hint to the finish on my Valentine basket :) Anyways thank you for posting the pictures Carol, and I am glad that you like it! I will post more pics tomorrow as well as add to my blog about the weekend. Mom came over, so my plans changed completely, and then I had homework to do... Happy Stitching to all... I think I will only get a few in tonight. More tomorrow :) good night Laura

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com