Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ouch!

Vanessa, wow, that is not good ... No slicing !! I hope you feel better soon.. Thank you for the compliment on the blog... I love it so much. I recieved my fair and square and sent mine out, so I will post pics this weekend. I am gathering up all of my projects this weekend, and doing lots of stitching :) I will have a to do list soon :) Here is a wonderful link for those of you who scrapbook or digitally scrapbook: www.scrapblog.com you sign up, BUT the actual site is free; and fun expect to see some changes here soon on my links :) I can do this! Laura
Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com