Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 new lessons in Hardanger tutorial

I have a "follower" - someone I've never "met" (although the only one of you guys I've met is Laura) - apparently all I need to get my tushy in gear is a stranger looking over my shoulder! I've also made a lot of progress on the tutorial SAL. Progress! Hah! What am I talking about? I have the .bmp images all ready to upload, I just need to type the posts. Anyway, I think I'll start running that after I finish round 4 of the 3 ladies and get her in the mail. Yay! Andrea is happy dancing because she finished the basics of her tutorial!!!!!

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com