Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Info on Hardanger tutorial SAL is up!

If you have been trying to follow along with the Hardanger classes, or just waiting for the SAL, it's almost here! The pattern is all converted from Excel to blogger-friendly .bmp, and I have the design size, stitch count, etc. posted so you can shop if you need to. I'm excited! I think I'm going to do mine in autumn colors, since it's the first day of fall, and it feels like it! I picked up some pretty variegated thread - it reminds me of caramel, which reminds me of caramel apples - yum. Andrea

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com