Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Squares for round 11 Fair and Squares receieved.

I received a a beautiful set of squares for my final round of fair and squares yestersay from Mary K. I am choosing to end some of my groups, as I have had to choose between 2 ... With Dante, college, work and my upcoming garden it is important to keep things simple :) I will be starting a new round of RR in 2010 and would love to see you there... I will be keeping up with the stitching and this blog and the 2 I chose are: HAED as I have one in progress :) and Peppermint Twist... as I am hoping to get to stitching on that on Mondays :) Hugs to all Thank you Mary K... I LOVE my squares :) Laura

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Pretty F&S squares:)

Laura, I did the same thing today. I dropped my membership on the Fair & Square blog. I just don't have time anymore!
Hey, can't wait to see your HAED;)
I know your life is way busier than mine. I don't know how you juggle it all!

Vanessa said...

Hi Laura,
We totally understand. Life can just get crazy. Although we love this RR - I can see a break is in order and we all could use it. Keeping things simple in life is one way to relieve stress and maintain happiness

CindyMae said...

Beautiful squares! It is not hard to get into to much to keep up with!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com