Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spoiled !

I feel so spoiled. I have the day off due to inches of ice and snow covering the street in front of my house.... it was not a pleasant drive home last night - even though it was mild till the street where I live. Thankfully Jon was driving, or the car would still be at the bottom of the road :) snow is fine, ICE is not! when I got my mail, however, my tension melted! I got two items, and they both made me smile and warmed me right up! First I will share the 3 Ladies exchange Colleen, I have your piece, and .... I cannot wait to start on it :) It is going to be amazing when finished!! Here are the pics one full shot, and one close up! Next round it comes home Colleen!! By the way I will be mailing - late the package to you as soon as the snow melts... I was making you a little something, so make sure to look inside :) Laura

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very pretty!

CindyMae said...

That is a gorgeous piece!!

Cindy F. said...

Yes you ARE spoiled!! This is beautiful!!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com