Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Here is a sneak peek at something I have been working on :) I have the next week off of college, and Dante on Tues. I go back to work on Thurs. I need the break :) Got my final done :) yay! Start school again on the 30th. Anyways... I am behind... as usual... but since I have days off I will work on the signups for the Jan SAL tomorrow as well as posting some more. Hope everyone is doing well... :) Laura Dante has been singing :) so cute... he dances by moving his head (body a little) from left to right when there is music. Well he put some "words" in there... not quite joining them with music, but I knew he was singing, SO I copied him... wow, he was thrilled :) and danced faster! SO then I added some more words and notes, and he is so cute just watching and smiling and dancing. We had fun dancing on the couch... well he was standing on the couch I should say:) Hugs to all :) Laura

4 comments:

Annie Bee said...

They are just so cute at that age and lots of fun.

drea_dear said...

Cute banner.

Stop talking about Dante!!!!! You're going to make me want another one, and I'm done! I swear!

I love that baby age, when they discover they can make big people do things, LOL

Cindy F. said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this banner!!

I want a Dante!!!

CindyMae said...

I just love the banner!!! Kids are so much fun at that age!!!!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com