Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank you :)

I just wanted to say Thank you to Andrea, who encouraged me a while back to join etsy and create a store. Although it only has a few small things in it, I have done so :) Thank you Andrea. I posted a widget to the page on the right :) so you all can see what is in my shop, if you would like. I used a mini etsy shop, and created a widget. I accept paypal, so that made this super easy :) I had so many reasons I thought I could not do this, but it is easier than I thought!!! Happy Stitching :) my finals are still coming along, and I have managed to stitch a bit each night... :)

2 comments:

drea_dear said...

Great start! I love your avatar, too.

Solitary Raven said...

:) thanks :)

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com