Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

Need help with my blog...

I'm trying to update the backgrounds on my blog, and I don't know if I made it better or not. It's very pink. How do you all get more screen space taken up? I'd like to make my comment area larger (wider) and widen my sidebar, too. Also, how do you post more than one pic, with comments in between? I can't figure that out either! Andrea (who is feeling tech-stupid today and has many other things to be doing besides messing around on Blogger - oh, well)

1 comment:

drea_dear said...

Okay, I figured out some of it - I visited Cutest Blog on the Block, so my background is no longer pink! I also found the "stretch" template, but it won't work with my background.

Let me know what you think!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com