Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Stitching Goals & CONTEST!!!

Finish round 4 of the 3 Ladies stitchalong-rr. started Finish the dragon lottery piece. started Stitch on: Red Poppy Stitch on: TW Rapunzel Finish Be Mine by Bent Creek. started put A Matter of Time / Nemia Rucker into rotation and Contest to win a pair of scissors .... for the new year!!! I am going to enter anyone who has posted to my blog this past year into a random drawing to win a pair of beautiful scissors! I own a pair,and can tell you they are delightful! SO if you have posted to my blog this year, you may win! if you havent... you still can! I will pick a name on January 1st!!! (which means I will be starting now on my list of names!!!)

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

You've been really busy!
thanks for the opportunity to win the scissors:) Very exciting!
Cindy F./TX

staci said...

Wow, that's going to be quite a project adding up all the names that have commented on your blog!!! Once you've done that, you'll deserve a prize too :)

Solitary Raven said...

lol - love my blogfriends :)

Vanessa said...

Cannot wait. This is fun! Best wishes to all who add to her blog!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com