Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dante was over yesterday... boy is he getting big... I think his fingers alone grew 1/4 inch! Seriously I had him only last week... makes me realize why I feel like my own kids grew up in a flash. Anyways he was, as always, a super blast to have over. So strong and sweet.... wonderful. I am about 20 stitches from being finished with the 3 Ladies - so I should post a pic tomorrow at the latest :) PROGRESS! I have so much to do today... so I better go. Thank you to all my friends who came out last night... we had a blast.... :)

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com