Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Im home

Okay, I am home! I have been so busy... I do have a ton of pics and things to work on here... But my camera is dead, so I can only do so much. Here are a couple of pics from the week... and I hope to get back into the swing of things as I have a ton to catch up on. Thank you all for your patience. Pixie, did you have a good vacation.? I still havent heard from Andrea, so I e mailed her again. I may have to switch things up abit... and stitch something too... we will see. Let me know Laura

1 comment:

Stichin Tyme said...

Great to have you back. Hope you had a blast.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com