Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Starting Fresh

So I am trying to get everything back in order... here, and at home... work has a new plan, and I think I will have less stress so if I can get everything else right perhaps I can feel less stress all in all :) Here there will be a new look to the blog. I am sure you will love it. I have seen the scrapbook papers used for the digital layout and picked 3 of my grandsons pictures to adorn the page because he is so cute, and I want to always see these pictures:) Hope all is well with you. Any advice on the best place to keep your pictures on the web as far as ease getting them to google? I started a photobucket account, but I am not sure this is the best one ..??? Let me know... thanks :) Laura

3 comments:

Pixie Brearley said...

Zen.... ahhhoooommmmmm

LOL

I use Photobucket for all my pics, it's really easy and one of the most popular out there.

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

I use webshots, but I have heard that the google application is good as well. It is called picasa, and it is linked to your blogger account. So whatever pictures are in your blog, should be in an album already.

Stichin Tyme said...

So what color is the background?
Sage?
Just wanted to know might use it for my kitchen.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com