Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blog Makeover

Well, I have been busy lately! I have pics of my grandson who is 3 months old today... :) he and I spend every weekend together, and a few hours in between. I love him so much :) I am getting a blog makeover as we speak :) so when you come back to find we look completely different, I hope you like it! Dont be surprised! I am working with Vheil`s Designs, and she is just wonderful! Not too pricey either! I have added her blogspot to the top right for everyone to check out! Miss you all... off to stitch tomorrow and a few other things :) Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the endorsement Laura ;)

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com