Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sturgis 2008

So, if you do not already know, I will be headed out for Sturgis on Tuesday morning, and will arrive back on the 12th. In case you need me, I will be watching my blog and still posting. Hopefully my connection is better, and I can download some pictures. I am very frustrated with not being able to do so. :( I have a lot of stitching going with me! Before I leave I will mail the 3 Ladies to you, Colleen. I will take a needleroll, my fair and squares, my next 3 Ladies, A hedgehog finish, and one to start, Skeleton Crew, a bent creek mini, etc. I will post my progresses, and hopefully pictures. The reason we are going, is Jon actually won a gig at the Gold Chip you can see his info at www.screamingskunk.com. Everyone have fun, and I will definitely try! Laura

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good for you Laura,
Enjoy it!!!!

Solitary Raven said...

Thanks Vanessa! I will not forget any of you :) Promise :)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Sturgis is going to be crazy and awesome this year! It’s awesome that you ladies are making the trip out to Sturgis this year! I love meeting girl riders you guys are so cool!
I just started working with Progressive motorcycle insurance and finding out more about the motorcycle culture. It’s so cool! Since becoming more involved in motorcycles all I hear about is how amazing Sturgis is going to be this year. Progressive will have a booth at Thunder road this year where you can get a free exclusive Sturgis Sucker Punk Sallys t-shirt and enter to win an awesome custom Sucker Punch Sallys old school bike. All you have to do is checkout this link: http://motorcycle.progressive.com/ download the coupon, bring it to our booth at Thunder road and get your FREE t-shirt. It’s that easy!
Tell your boys to come by the booth and say hi!
Ride Safe.
Gia Anderson
Brand Ambassador
Gia.progressive@gmail.com

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com