Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Squares From Mercy!

Mercy, I recieved your squares and the other gifts today :) I, like you, had a hard time not throwing in extras :) lol... I LOVE the squares, what cute little birdies :) and yes, they are summery! I Love the chart as well! Shepherds Bush- Busy! You spoiled me! The Silkweavers fabric is just wonderful! I think you picked just the right things to suit me! Wonderful smelling lotion, and cute paper as well :) Thank you so much Mercy, and I hope your package is just as awesome for you! Laura Who is working on getting pictures into her computer... well blogger isnt cooperating at the moment :(

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com