Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

VANESSA you are our lottery winner!

Vanessa, :) You won the lottery this morning! Did you feel lucky? It is past the 9:00 deadline, and I am sorry. I ended up babysitting for a friend till 3 p.m. and just got around to the computer end of things! SO I will e mail everyone Vanessa`s addy when I get home... Take a picture if you can of the piece, but I think Vanessa can post it if you cannot. CONGRATULATIONS Vanessa, and to those who did not win, we should have another lottery in December. (or so) :)Laura Lottery Mom dragonflykiss36@aol.com will post a pic later of my son picking Vanessas name out of the bunch.

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations Vanessa!

Carol said...

Hi Laura - can you please email Vanessa's address? I wiould like to put my package together to mail out Monday morning... thanks!

Vanessa said...

I have been away and could not believe when I saw the email that I won the lottery! What a great Surprise - this was fun.
Cannot wait for the next one. Next time - I hope for a new winner. I love for others to receive gifts as well
Vanessa

Carol said...

Vanessa, I just mailed your gift today. I am only in NH, so it should not take long for it to reach you ;-) I do hope you will enjoy it! .... Carol

Vanessa said...

Update: I have received two of the stitched pieces this past week. They are stunning!
I will get batteries and take photos. Today I hope! I am having a hard time taking photos with my camera - not sure why - it is new - Verizon needs to replace it quick!
yikes!
Anyway - what fun this has been!
Thank your son Laura for me! What a super nice Surprise!

Carol said...

Was one of them mine? I have been waiting and waiting to hear that it arrived... could you let us know??

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com