Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Time to stitch!

So January is almost here, and it is time to stitch. I am sure if anyone has not recieved a package I would have heard by now... If I am wrong - please let me know... otherwise I will be stitching on several items this month!: A scissor FOB exchange project My Fair and Squares finish ...(just a wee bit of backstitching) and of course the Fairy Queene... (Vanessa`s piece) I am excited... this actually seems like a small list. I heard from Vanessa... she is working on an Earth Goddess! She is loving it so much that she is actually almost finished! WOW! Will send a picture as soon as I get one... Also... Rapunzel and Red Poppy (nothing else!) I figure this way perhaps I will finish Rapunzel... she is dying for the prince to come along .... so I have to complete her braids ...

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yes Laura, this is very exciting, I would love to see you FOB scissors that you did :) What exactly does FOB mean??? I know what it is but F O B - is it an acronym?? or just how they say it??
Anyway - I am waiting for my daughters return as she "stole" my camera - meaning - she took it and didn't ask me :( - so when she returns next friday 1/3/08 - I will take a picture of Earth Goddess and send you the stitched piece. The fabric you chose is gorgeous and the colors go well with it. If any of you need a boost wait till you see the photo :)
Vanessa in UPstate NY

Solitary Raven said...

I truly have no idea what FOB means... I have been asked before, and have had no luck with the answer.. I do know, however, that it is an older term used for much more than stitching and beading .... Sort of like the round robin thing ... It is very very neat that they can get wet... but they better not!
I have allready discovered that they work well when you are on the computer... have you ever stitched with them???
SO nice to hear from you Vanessa, and anxiously await your picture :) I bet that the piece is stunning... I started your Fairy Queene yesterday... I did not want to put her down either... but at the time I had no choice... the weekend is here... so I will post results by the end of the week...

Solitary Raven said...

Note : I am not quite finished with the fob... will post when I am finished! You have a lot of faith in me LOL
Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com