Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2007

I recieved my squares from Carol today!

I recieved my squares from Carol today... for the 4th round (my first) of the Fair and Squares... WOW!! They are beautiful and so I wanted to share them with you all!!! Thank you SO SO much Carol... I feel very spoiled!She also enclosed a chart by Cross My Heart Inc. called Fire Dragon :) and a very cute Mary Engelbreit card - Happy Winter! - wonderful! Laura (who thinks you picked out the perfect square for me!)

2 comments:

Stichin Tyme said...

Ok, Laura, What's Fair and Squares?

Not that I have any etra time just curious.
Colleen

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com