Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thank you

Thank you to all... I deleted the 2 previous posts with mistakes hoping to alleviate any pain I have caused all of your lists are correct and I wrote mine out wrong... backwards into my journal ... SO I have it straight now ... you are all on track but since I confused you here it is: you send to the person below you 3 ladies laura colleen andrea pixie rebekah vanessa laura which absolutely makes more sense with all the information we have shared lately.... so sorry, please forgive me (that hurt!) note - I did not want to delete the posts except to save on more confusion. Laura

3 comments:

Stichin Tyme said...

Laura,
We understand you got a lot on your plate. Relax and Breath it will be fine.
HUGS

Solitary Raven said...

thank you Colleen!
I am breathing :)
I am glad I have such a great team! I am doing pretty well... I want to thank you all for being so ... awesome!
Thanks for the hug ....
its always nice to give and get a hug ...
(I am a pretty lovable person ... not really mushy but true to my heart)

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com