Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Off to Stitch :)

Off to stitch on a fob for a fob exchange I am part of :) I am excited... I havent made a fob before, but I just looked at a tutorial at Annette`s Acre, and I can do this ;) Hope you all have a great one ... I will post when I can pics .... For Christmas I got an Aerogarden :) I posted a link to the right for those of you who do not know what that is ... and a 150 dollar gift cert to Michaels :) yippee ! and some great candlesticks. I am so thrilled with them all. Planted my plants today... will take some pics soon. Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Stichin Tyme said...

Wow, that Aerogarden looks neat. Lettuce know how it works for you. Ok.
Colleen

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com