Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Bush House (below)

Hi ! I just wanted to let you know I posted a picture of the Bush House below.... it is the bed and breakfast .... property I am most interested in... Also I wrote a paragraph about it.... Note ... when I add some spots to this blog they are not always on top of the page... so I am adding this to let you know to look below :) .... after all ... if you are interested .... I would hate to think it was simply overlooked.... I am excited to get this part of my story onto the blog finally ! Laura

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is a cool looking house! It will make a beautiful B&B!

Solitary Raven said...

yep ... and a very cool stitching retreat ! It is officially a hotel :)
I have a few things I am looking into right now ... (gee a ton of things really)
a pile on my desk - which was actually just clean a week ago ! ...

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com