Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2007

Andrea

So - today I met Andrea... :) We have alot in common I think, and of course alot not in common BUT I had fun.... ! I hope you did too Andrea! Katie, (Andrea brought her daughter Katie too!) was adorable! You are very talented... I think you probably are even more so than I ... I hope you like the necklace... I made it .... I could change colors if you prefer.... thankyou for the Aloette lotion ! and the beads are beautiful.... Please know I had fun... I am quiet at first ... sometimes... its my anxiety .... which I discovered unfortunately after 38 years mostly though, I deal well with it. Thankyou ! Hope you like your project !!! Laura

2 comments:

drea_dear said...

Laura,

I had fun, too. I sent you an e-mail. Sorry I've been so quiet, I'm very much like you, except that I cover my shyness and anxiety really well online! I even had my camera with me, and did I take a picture of sweet Katie at the "farm"? No! Darn it!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com