Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

Excellent news and a request !!!

Photobucket Gee summer is busy between birthdays n baby n college n gardening n the remodel at work I honestly have lost all sense of time I have another week off of work next week :) SO I am asking for an extension on my stitching... (Colleen).... above is a fob ... I have a ton of things to post on my site... I just have to figure out the details ... so far I can only add 10.... I am thinkin of adding them all to ETSY and renumbering them so that it all makes sense... this way it definitely would work better for payment by all.... I have excellent news as well :) I got an A + in both of my finals this last week! I am in total shock... esp. on my Buddhism final... that was scary... the instructor was hard.... HUGS to all let me know if u need time... and .... please post pics if u get some :) HUGS to all :) Laura who misses u but has a week of vacation from work.... :) and this means much more than a vaca from college.... :) yay! Laura

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrataulations Laura!!! Way to go!
I am finished with your piece and oh is she ever so lovely! I need to go and get an envelope and send it on to you!
I am leaving Thurs night for a 3-day Bible Convention in Amherst MA so will not be able to check emails or blogs - See you all next week!

Michelle said...

Congrataulations Laura!!! Way to go! I am finished with your piece and oh is she ever so lovely! I need to go and get an envelope and send it on to you! I am leaving Thurs night for a 3-day Bible Convention in Amherst MA so will not be able to check emails or blogs - See you all next week!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com