Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

absolutely forever !!!

It has been absolutely forever since I have posted here... I have missed you all terribly... Just 2 days since my final... and I am already feeling relief... it was just too much... and I took a long needed break... now my break will include blogging, stitching, beading, reading, spending wonderful time with my family, and being so glad that the remodel at work is done in my area :) Thank you all for your patience... I will stitch on both the 3 Ladys project and on Red Poppy... and send the 3 Ladys by the 15th :) thats when I go to school for 9 weeks... 1 course... thats it :) then I am done ... graduate ;) yay!!! I have not been too crafty except to finish the fobs needed for my shop... Caroline was the lucky winner of my free fobs contest at the HAeD stitchalong group.... Hope all is well Vanessa... please just send the piece no matter how much is done ... whenever you like... as I will have so much stitching time :) and I am so so relieved to have it back :) hugs to all and you will see much more of me now ;) thank you all for your patience .... I truly could not do more than I did.... Laura

2 comments:

drea_dear said...

Congrats on being so close!! Everyone's been kind of quiet lately, including me. Enjoy your break!

CindyMae said...

So glad that finals are over! I have been missing you! Look forward to seeing some updates from you! Just enjoy the break and all that great stuff you will be doing!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com