Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Welcome

I would like to welcome Carol S to our blog spot. She is my Fair and Squares partner :) so excited!, and she has also joined our biscornu exchange! She has a great blog :http://www.carolsxsblog.blogspot.com/ and I will add it to the blog spot list as soon as my computer .... decided to behave :) lol I hope this finds everyone well! I have no college tonight so I will be looking around here for abit... then watching a movie, stitching, and doing a load of laundry..... amonsgt other things.... Happy Thanksgiving ! Laura who is so so thankful to have the greatest stitching friends in the universe!

2 comments:

Stichin Tyme said...

Welcome Carol :)

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com