Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Most Wanted

Doesnt everyone have a most wanted chart??? This is mine: (pictured below) Waiting For Neptune... it was published both by HAED and Fleur de Lis (Anchor) and of course is an Out of Print chart but... in case anyone finds one... remember me! I will be posting pics soon of our trip Sat with Dante to the Tulip Festival... it was wonderful :) happy stitching :) been stitching on 3 Ladies in most of my spare time (unless I am gardening :)) Laura

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Good luck with your chart hunt. I'll also keep an eye out:)
Sat. sounds like it was a great day with precious gs:)

CindyMae said...

I will keep my eyes open for you! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com