Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Mirabilia UPDATE!!!

Hi everyone! So I just made an update to the Keeping Track site... You can now visit links for ideas on what you might do with your Mirabilia RR :) Note there are framed peices for examples here, as well as portions of cross stitching to inspire you! There are more sites and links to come :) I am so worn out at the moment... so I will take a break :) happy stitching to all and ... happy imaginating as well! (click on the Keeping Track tag on the right to get more info!) I think my list of joinees is updated as well :) Laura

No comments:

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com