Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Todays finish, and Mothers Day

Happy Mother`s Day, to anyone who is a mom!! I wanted to share with you the mini pillow I made for my mom The chart is a Bent Creek design - Red Winged Blackbird; I changed the colors to: 3371 - brown bird :) and dmc 4020,4050,4060,4080,4120 vareigateds :) for the colors, and ecru for the bird`s eye Hope you enjoy, now I will stuff the pillow and stitch the bottom shut for mom! Laura note the fabric in the background is the fabric behind the brown bird and the back of the pillow!

4 comments:

staci said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog! May link my blog to yours? Thanks, cheerio, Sandra

Solitary Raven said...

Welcome to my blog, Sandra! and of course you can link your blog to it! I visited your blog, and you have some really nice peices :)
Happy Stitching, friend!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com