Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pixie`s gift!

First, I would like to brag a minute about a gift that I received earlier in the week! I finally got it 2 days ago, and then my computer was giving me grief... BUT I recieved a bookmark with some beads on it from Pixie! What a wonderful gift. I had seen them on her creative blog, and she was so nice to send one my way! We have such creative people in the group! Thank you Pixie!! It is beautiful If you are interested in looking at her blog you can link to her blog on Pixies creative corner blog link on the right.

2 comments:

Pixie Brearley said...

I'm so glad it arrived safe and sound! :)

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com