Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Deadline for Stitcher`s Lottery signups

Just a reminder that the deadline for the stitchers lottery signups are next week ... May 15th ... Then we will stitch our pieces, and the names will be drawn on July 4th!! To cast your stitching luck, just visit the Keeping Track link to the right on the top of the blog.... all of the information for the lottery will be found here as well! :) I am so excited to stitch this piece... I am getting there with it:) (oops... I have already started ... had to... found a great pattern to do!) Laura HAPPY STITCHING!!!

3 comments:

tangerinedream73 said...

Laura,

Is there a theme for the lottery? If you have already listed the theme, please excuse me I am having a senior moment-funny because I am only 35.

Amy Varnell-Miller

Solitary Raven said...

Amy,
no, I chose not to have a theme....
basically because I think to have surprises would be great!! I only ask that the piece be finished, such as framed, biscornu, needle roll, pillow, etc. It could be many other things, we will have a lot of fun with it! There is more information on the Keeping Track Link on the top of the right hand side of this blog, in case I forgot anything... thank you for asking. I do understand about where did my mind go, I am 40, and just went through inventory at work ... frankly, I am glad it is Friday!
have a great weekend, and hope this helped!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com