Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Thanks Vanessa!

Thank you, Vanessa, for the lovely biscornu exchange! It is so cute, and so perfectly made!! I think it arrived 2-3 days ago, but my DH said our neighbor brought it by this morning after I left for work. Not sure how the mailman, who has known the entire street for years, managed to drop it off two houses down! My neighbor remembered to bring it with him on his dog walk today since he saw my DH's car in the driveway. (Thanks Dave!) She stitched this adorable Casey Buonaugurio design that is one of my favorites. She used a pretty hand dyed linen... my photo does not show its beauty. She stitched the backside too... and sent me pretty fibers and a sweet tissue holder too. What a treat- thanks Vanessa! I hope all is getting better for you. I would send you a private email, but there was no note in the package and I don't have your email... I hope you see this post soon!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

So happy it arrived safely! I had fun stitching this and it was my very first biscornu
Hope I did it justice!

Solitary Raven said...

You did great!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com