Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

Hi everyone! I am hoping this year turns out to be a good year for everyone here and that we can get on the bandwagon and do another stitch round! Even a small one - I am doing fine - have been working 6 days a week. Now with a new semester - I am only working at one school - dropped one for sanity reasons - ha - need time for myself - and to take care of things at home as well - laundry for one - ;) its the neverendingstory!!!!! I am so happy to be working only M W F now and still have the office I clean on the weekend - I haven't stitched since I sent my last lady off - I need to get stitching again ! What is up with everyone else????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than we do.

(Just so you know, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

TAP this link to uncover if this short test can help you discover your true weight loss potential

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com