Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yikes

Google either has changed their site or I have to do something different with mine... I had to juggle to add a new post as you could not scroll down completely on the customize page. I had to move all of the links from one side to the next till I could see the blog links for stitchers ... Hope they change this back soon...That is really inconvenient. Will post pics today... I promise. Andrea, thank you for all of the info.. and I would love to meet to go to the new sewing place:) This time I will bring my camera too... and hopefully we have a gorgeous day :) those days are coming for sure :) Thank you for the invite :) Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com