Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Biscornu Exchange officially begins!!!

Hi !!! It is time! The biscornu exchange is officially started... the list has been updated to the right but is as follows: Vanessa stitches for Carol; Carol stitches for Pixie; Pixie stitches for Laura; Laura stitches for Rebekah; and Rebekah stitches for Vanessa.... there is a Thread link to the right... and in this thread there will be progress reports and such on the biscornu exchange ...would love to see you there!! Let me know if you need me to re send your invitation... If you prefer not to use the Thread board, it is fine... you can always post here! I will send your e mail tonight :) and The dates are on the thread link under the biscornu information! Thank you all for joining!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Laura,
I couldn't find the link to this Biscornu on the right??????
Can you send me an invitation!
Thanks
Vanessa

Vanessa said...

OOooops! As soon As I typed the above, I found it!

I was looking way too hard! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Quote of the Day

The Dark Sorceress

The Garden Fairy

The Fairy Queene

Everett traffic

local traffic

Blog Layout and Design By: Designs By Vhiel
elements by Isyndra and Lauren Bavin | copyright@dragonflymystic.blogspot.com